|I've been here a while, but I haven't posted at all....
||[Jun. 13th, 2005|06:39 pm]
Class of 2009 for University of Rochester
|||||The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute||]|
[EDIT 12:50AM 6/15 - I found a random picture on my hard drive that cracks me up every time I look at it. I just don't know where I got it from. Thought I'd share anyway.]
So I figure I should introduce myself. Here goes.
1. Hometown: Ellicott City, Maryland
3. Do you participate in any pharmaceutical extracurriculars? Nope, (I don't know, possibly) unfortunately.
4. What types of newspapers and magazines do you like to read? Newspapers - whatever's on the coffee table if I see an interesting article. Magazines - National Geographic, Scientific American, Popular Science.
5. Post a picture (optional) : ( This qualifies as a good introduction, I think (sort of NSFW).Collapse )
6. Will you party, stay in and study, or just chill out on weekends? Depends on if I actually need to stay in and study on a given weekend. Otherwise, I'll probably chill because I am chill.
7. What are 3 adjectives that describe you? See above. Plus: weird, so I'm told, and a bit quietshy (since I'm only allowed three, and those two are pretty similar) until I get to know you/vice versa.
8. Name your hobbies/free time activities outside of school: Ha. Free time. You're funny. I work all the time. Otherwise, I tend to sit here at my computer reading various things online.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how "risky" are you? Err....5? Maybe? I don't really know. As with everything, it depends what it is.
10. What is your number 1 fantasy? Ahem....
11. What was the last concert/movie you went to: Star Wars. It was bad. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it (yay for working at movie theaters).
12. If you could switch lives with anyone, who? I'm just fine with being me, thanks.
13. What's your favorite monopoly piece: The car, up until the moneybag came out.
14. Write 20 words about what it would be like to be an ice cream flavor and which one you would be: I would be chocolate chip, because it's my favorite. It's all....good and....chippy...and....ice cream like and stuff.
15. What's your favorite insect? Praying mantises (mantii?) are cool.
16. What are the first three songs on your playlist? My playlist is very very long and constantly changing. If you're asking which
three six songs (I just did a meme on this) are my favorites, right now they'd have to be: Moxy Früvous - Sam I Am; Lake Trout - #2 (it's untitled, so everyone calls it by its track number)\; The Mars Volta - Eriatarka; Incubus - The Warmth (my favorite song on my favorite CD, though not necessarily my absolute favorite song); ulu - Vaporize; and Modest Mouse - Tiny Cities Made of Ashes.
17. When you were little, did you have a made-up word for something? Probably. Everyone does. It was a long time ago, though. I don't remember.
18. What's your current TV addiction? Dead Like Me (note the icon). I don't watch much TV anymore anyway, and I don't have a Showtime subscription. So I have the DVDs.
19. What movie changed your life? The Blues Brothers (the original, not the crappy 1998 sequel), the all-time greatest movie ever. Or Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Take your pick.
20. One celebrity you would totally do? Ahem again....except this time I'll answer. The first (among many, as with anyone who's not lying to you) that pops into mind would be Keira Knightley. Tssss.....
22. Stephen King or Anne Rice? Neither. Lewis Carrol and Douglas Adams.
23. One drug you would totally do? If you were forced of course cause we would never so something like that *pops acid under tongue* XD Hmm....I don't really know. I think soma would be my drug of choice. It's not at all that I have anything against being high, I just don't particularly like the methods of getting high. Smoking, no thanks. Snorting, no thanks. Needles, HELL NO. Club drugs sound a bit too dangerous for me to have any desire to try. That's all I can think of at the moment.
24. Colleges you told to fuck off to go to Rochester? All of them, duh. Seriously, though, University of Delaware, St. Mary's College of Maryland.
25. Anything else you wanna share? I really need to clean up my room and my desk. So here I go. Bye now.