||[May. 17th, 2005|12:15 am]
Class of 2009 for University of Rochester
Hello, my name is Liz. Also known as Lanna. And I continue to procrastinate my research paper, so I am posting by survey! huzzah!
1. Mount Laurel, SOUTH JERSEY!!!
3. pharmaceutical extracurriculars? nope ^_^"
4. newspapers and magazines? basically anything. Philly Inquirer, TIME, Newsweek, *occassionally* something like Seventeen, but rarely. Waste of money usually.
5. picture (optional) : see facebook (id=3704426)
6. party, study, or chill out? All 3 probably. Chilling most of all. I don't drink, but parties are v. fun.
7. What are 3 adjectives that describe you? unique, dedicated, friendly
8. hobbies/free time activities: photography, scrapbooking, writing, music (voice & flute), theatre, ASL, skiing, etc. (in school is a bunch more, including Mock Trial (COUNTY CHAMPS '05!) and formerly crew). Then of course there's going to Wawa, going to Starbucks, going to Ren Faire, etc.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how "risky" are you? I'll settle for a 7. Depends on the situation really. I don't like doing anything in which the survival is questionable. ^_^' But give me a strong *secure* harness and a 200-foot cliff and I'll be the first to jump off (opps, I have already). I'll try just about anything new, except things that put myself or others in danger.
10. number 1 fantasy? Haha sounds naughty. ;D But my dream is to one day live on the South Island of New Zealand... and own the island and a lovely house and make weekend trips to Japan, Australia, Asian mainland, etc. and longer trips to Europe and the UK.
11. last concert/movie you went to: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
12. If you could switch lives with anyone, who? not sure, my life has ups and downs but I'm generally ok with it.
13. favorite monopoly piece: The hat or the shoe. The hat is dead sexy and the shoe... kicks ass. ^_^"
14. ice cream flavor and which one you would be: French vanilla ice cream is the creamiest, smoothest, most-delicious ice cream flavor. However, I would probably be Moose Tracks. Vanila, peanut butter, huge chunks o' chocolate... and one of a kind. :D
15. What's your favorite insect? firefly.
16. What are the first three songs on your playlist? Well, it's on random, but... "You're so last summer" Taking Back Sunday, "Baby Grand" Billy Joel, "Gee Officer Krupke!" West Side Story
17. When ittle, made-up word for something? yah, all kinds of things. We had languages of gibberish constantly. Can't remember any words off the top of my head though.
18. TV addiction? LOST!!!!!!!!! *dies*
19. movie changed your life? Finding Nemo or Lord of the Rings (well, books first). You decide.
20. One celebrity you would totally do? Dom Monaghan or Johnny Depp
22. Stephen King or Anne Rice? neither really. Anne Rice I suppose.
23. One drug ? opium perhaps lol!
24. Colleges ? Dickinson, Holy Cross, U Maryland, Ithaca... we won't talk about BC and Dartmouth rarr. But UR actually was my first choice for a long while.
25. Anything else ? Can't wait for next year.
Interests that could develop into Majors/Minors/Clusters: ASL, Brain and Cognitive Science, English, Biology, Astronomy, Linguistics, Languages (Japanese? French?), Music (vocal and flute), Comparative Literature, Mythology, Ancient history, Medieval Studies, etc... therefore, I'm currently "Undecided"